MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Etude of Memory
click
"It really doesn’t make sense. Even when I’m eating or falling asleep, I keep thinking about you like crazy. How could I, how could I fall in love with you? That’s a bit weird."

Geki|14|Indonesia|Gamers.

3 Maknaes, 2 Leaders.

Yesung always loves his dongsaeng, Kyuhyun♥


home ask rss Narcissistic Maknae Innocent Maknae Chicken Leader Kid Leader Genius Prince My edits
posted: 06/6/14 ·110 ♥ ·via · source · reblog



posted: 06/6/14 ·456 ♥ ·via · reblog

sjmyhero:

7 → 100 edits of Cho Kyuhyun

tags: #Kyuhyun


posted: 06/6/14 ·159 ♥ ·via · reblog
sjmyhero:

8 → 100 edits of Cho Kyuhyun

sjmyhero:

8 → 100 edits of Cho Kyuhyun

tags: #Kyuhyun


posted: 05/28/14 ·12203 ♥ ·via · source · reblog

heechul commented on baekhyun's photo: your expression is too sexual

heechul commented on baekhyun's photo: your expression is too sexual




posted: 05/28/14 ·531 ♥ ·via · source · reblog

I want the world to see what you mean to me.

KyuHae request by kyulau 




posted: 05/28/14 ·178 ♥ ·via · source · reblog

donghae + red ↳ request by anon

donghae + red
↳ request by anon


tags: #Donghae


posted: 05/28/14 ·1571 ♥ ·via · source · reblog



posted: 05/28/14 ·1040 ♥ ·via · source · reblog

jongup-got-da-booty:

Siwon is hot 5% of the time but the other 95% he’s like

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image




posted: 05/28/14 ·2221 ♥ ·via · source · reblog

The hardest part of being a fangirl is helplessly falling in love with an idol a group.




posted: 05/28/14 ·251 ♥ ·via · source · reblog

124 / 200 edits of Leeteuk


tags: #Leeteuk


posted: 05/28/14 ·252 ♥ ·via · source · reblog



posted: 05/28/14 ·190 ♥ ·via · source · reblog



posted: 05/28/14 ·173 ♥ ·via · source · reblog



posted: 05/28/14 ·1257 ♥ ·via · source · reblog



posted: 05/28/14 ·246 ♥ ·via · source · reblog

"To be honest, I am very nervous to be appearing in a musical that I really like.